TRAS REFUND POLICY
MURWILLUMBAH SHOWGROUND MONTHLY MARKETS
- If a Market Day is cancelled by TRAS because of weather or other unforeseen circumstance a full refund of all fees paid will be made to the stallholder.
- If a stallholder books a site but does not attend that Market, TRAS has a ‘No Refund’ policy.
- If you have reserved a site but are unable to attend, please advise the Market Co-Ordinator as soon as possible. If you advise TRAS at least 48 hours prior to the Market Day for which you have booked a site, you may be entitled to a refund or be able to transfer the booking to another Market Day. If you do not advise us within that timeframe, your booking will be forfeit as per dot-point 2 above.
- If Murwillumbah Show is cancelled by TRAS because of weather or other unforeseen circumstance a refund, less an administration fee of 5%, will be made to those who have pre-paid for gate entry tickets, trade space, or competition entry.
- If anyone purchases gate entry tickets, reserves trade space or enters a Show event for which an entry fee has been paid but does not attend the Show, TRAS has a ‘No Refund’ policy.
- If you have reserved trade space or entered a Show event for which an entry fee has been paid but are unable to attend the Show you may apply in writing to the Board for a refund. You MUST provide a medical certificate or veterinary certificate relating to your inability to attend. At its next Board Meeting TRAS will consider any refund applications. If a refund is approved, TRAS will retain an administration fee of 5%.
- If you have entered our Pavilion Horticulture competition and a natural event such as extreme weather (e.g. hail, bushfire, intense heat etc) prevents your horticultural exhibit from being suitable to present for judging, you may apply, via the TRAS Secretary, for a refund of any entry fees that have been paid by you. Your refund may not be immediate given the bustle of Show Weekend, but it will be made to you by the Treasurer as soon as possible.
Policy adopted by TRAS Board, May 2021.